One of the things we understand here at Eloquence is that people want their beauty products fast. That's why our products are despatched next day, you'll get what you need quicker.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be despatched same day and delivered on the next working day. Orders placed after 14.00 will be despatched on the next working day and delivered the next working day after. Working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. Please note we do not deliver on Saturdays.
For one off purchases - Goods will be sent and tracked via APC overmight.
For 12 month subscription goods will be delivered by the APC overnight.
If you see an error in the delivery address after you have submitted your order, please email: [email protected] as soon as possible. If the goods have been dispatched, you may incur an additional charge for the re-direct, if your goods have not been dispatched we may be able to amend the delivery address with no extra charge. Your order may be delayed.
We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information supplied at the checkout by the customer.
Eloquence delivers to England, Wales, Scotland (Edinburgh, Glasgow and Borders), Northern Ireland & Isle of Man. Delivery to the Highlands and The Islands may incur an extra cost. We do not ship to Channel Islands, Guernsey and Jersey.
Each destination address will require a separate order, you will be unable to order to multiple addresses on one order.
Cancellation Policy for one off orders
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required. If you wish to cancel your order, please email [email protected]. We cannot guarantee that we will be in a position to cancel your order before dispatch. If this is the case please refer to our Returns and Refund policy below.
Cancellation for 12 month subscription ordersMinimum subscription term is four months. After four months please write to us by email to [email protected] if you wish to cancel. We reserve the right to cancel the subscription after four months.
If you are not entirely delighted with your order, or your goods were damaged in transit, or were faulty and your wish to return for a full refund or replacement, please follow the returns process.
You need to return the goods in its original condition within 7 working days of placing your order, following the steps below.
If you are returning your order after 7 working days you will be liable for the cost of the returns delivery, please follow the steps below.
- Pack the items in the original packaging, we will only be able to refund goods that are returned to us in their original unopened form and in a resalable condition. You will need to return the whole order not just part of the goods for a full refund, unless the goods are damaged or faulty and you are requesting a replacement, in which case you only need to return the damaged/faulty goods.
- Detach and complete the ‘Returns Note’ from the ‘Goods Delivery Note’ which would have been included in your delivery order package. Once complete please ensure you include in the returns package.
- Return within 7 working days: please email: [email protected] within 5 working days from placing your order, we will arrange for the order to be collected and returned.
- Return after 7 working days: please return your package by recorded delivery (retaining your recorded delivery receipt as proof of postage) to: Eloquence Returns Department, Suite D2, 1st Floor, The Quadrant, Mercury Court, Chester. CH1 4QR
- All returned goods will be examined as we will be unable to offer refunds on any opened or used goods (unless damaged or faulty returns). We will also be unable to offer replacements on any goods that are deemed not damaged or faulty, in this instance your goods will be returned to you.
We will notify you by email once your returns have been processed for a refund or a replacement.
Payments will be refunded as soon as possible by the original payment method (NB. Delivery charges are not refunded). Replacement of goods will be processed within five working days.
Any risk related to the return of products is borne by the Customer. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.